NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 without Asye.

Went to KLCC. Time for some retail theraphy. Blew my money on Benefit's Lip Plump. And then I walked around and Dorothy Perkins had a sale. 50% off some clothes. I tried on three outfits. One is a red top with ribbon. It's a size 10, so it looks baggy on me. Can't wear it with skirt. It has a low neckline, so I'll have to wear it with tube. And I already have lots of tops in that colour.

The second outfit...a black dress. I think it's a black top with that little skirt attached to it. But since I'm so short and it's a size 12, I looks like a dress on me. But it's more expensive that the pink one, so I didn't buy it.

The third one...is a grey top. It sort of flatter my figure, and I can wear it with jeans,thighs and skirt. So I bought it. Feels guity though, a new top isn't on my shopping list.

Since I spent more than RM100 today, Parkson gave me a RM10 voucher. Hmmph! The value of RM10 today. Redeemed it for a trendy pencilcase which I'm going to turn into a makeup bag.

Anyways, I took a Parkson brochure. It says there on 30th May there'll be a sale exclusive for Bonus Link cardmembers only. The time: 10am-11am. I thought, "Waa...why one hour only??Some more I have to come back on 30th May for the sale!" It will be a crime to miss this sale, coz Clinique has bonus time. Buy RM290 and get a 7piece gift set plus bag(usually you have to buy RM310 to get gift set). I was excited coz the gift set consists of the items I need: liquid soap, moisturizer, mascara, Turnaround concentrate, eye cream n lippie. And the bag is oh so gorgeous! I told myself, "Nevermind lah. Can come back on 30th May."

Then I went home and read the newspaper and then...ohmygod today is 30th May!! And the time isn't 1 hour. It's from 10am-11PM! Duh! Sometimes I wonder how I can get an A for Differential Eqn!

I miss Asye already. He texted me, saying that he has landed in Cape Town. I can't wait for him to come back!

No comments: