NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm fat...and I can't sms people

I hate the fact that I can no longer fit into all the kebaya which I had since I was 16.
Since I turned 21, I think my body is morphing and I don't like it.
I think last two sems I was 43kg and the following sem I gained about 6kg and hasn't been able to slim down since :(
Waaa why change so fast??Another thing I don't like is that I feel like I'm living in the 17th century. Internet connection at my house is really bad, I can't download songs, chatting is sometimes not possible either. Surfing the web is even worse, it takes ages to open a webpage. And lately people cannot call me and I can't send sms coz according to Maxis, there's some "disturbance" whatsoever at my area. Pfft! I'm so bored I have no connection to the outside world!!

No comments: