NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bye bye Asye!

I woke early this morning...9am...it's early OK? Coz it's holiday. Holidays means I'm supposed to wake up at 11. Planned to go to KLCC with my mum today, but then she said she doesn't feel like going. Reason? Her favourite Indonesian drama series is showing on ntv7. Mind you, she'd seen the entire series before on tv3, this is just repeat. Haihh... Dunno what to say la. Will I fancy boybands and Indonesian actors when I become a mother one day? I see lots of mothers are into boybands.
Anyways,the bf's going off to Africa tonight. Huhu. For 10 days!!! How am I going to survive 10days? I'm so jealous he gets to travel while I'm stayin in friggin Malaysia, cramming for my EIS final. Whatever. All I know is that I'm gonna miss him sooo bad.
Will write in this blog more often from now. How I survive 10days without being in the same country with my bf. Haha. What an idea.

No comments: