NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grrr...

OK,first of all, I would like to say that I'm totally pissed off with Maxis coz I waited for hours for my bf to reply my sms, and when I sent him another sms, 3 messages came in all at the same time. Turned out that he HAD reply my sms and had been calling me, but thanks to Maxis, he wasn't able to reach me. Great.

TMNet is also lousy. Chatting is so hard coz sometimes the connection is very poor.

Today my mum and I went textile-shopping at Jln Tar. I'm into simple designs (small flowers, white background), got two Chinese silk for myself.One thing I don't like about Jln.Tar(or any textile shop) is they keep insisting you buy what they sell, and it makes you feel bad if you don't buy it. And when you've bought it, you walked down a little bit more, and you discover that another shop sells the same kind of material, but CHEAPER.

How they named the textile is influenced by current issues. Last time there was "Kain Mawi"...now there's Kain Angkasawan. Hahaha. The Angkasawan has tiny stardust all over it.
Gosh I'm so fat I have to quit living on a steady diet of Nandos.

No comments: