NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update

I know I should update my blog more often. I should’ve written about my disastrous first week of special sem. And followed by disastrous second week when I only lasted for one day there. About how my name have been called upon a few times in EIS class and all the dumb answers that I gave. That would be funny.

My ex-roomate still chases me up till now. Last night she even said she wanted to sleep over at my room. NO WAY. My new housemate, Dania laughed when she found out about this. “I think among all her roomates, she loves you the most,” she told me. Err rite. Scary.

My bf is going away to Cape Town this 29th of May. For 10days! I don’t know how I’m going to survive that 10days. This is his first real vacation since we’re together. Before this it was always me who went on overseas trip. I wanted to go on vacation too! Since I’m taking special sem, I’m only available in the middle of June onwards. My parents suggested that we go to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu. I was like, hell no! It’s so depressing, I want to go somewhere outside Malaysia. My dad suggested Dubai as first choice, followed by London, but I know overseas trip isn’t going to happen. I hate my life. (Lost count of how many times I’ve said this)

But it’s true. I do hate my life (sometimes). I have no friends and I hang out with people who don’t even like me. They’re only pretending. I hate feeling lonely like this. Which is why I wanna have lots of kids in the future and be best friends forever with them. There’ll be a Nana Jr and Yasser Jr and I will teach them maths and science so that they’ll be geniuses in school (unlike me, I was hopeless at maths back in school.I want them to be better than me, with all the knowledge that I have now). We will do fun things together, like taking vain self-potraits, eating sushi, shopping, bowling, watching movies, TRAVELLING. Hihi...I can’t wait!

No comments: