NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Review on Baskin Robins, TGI Friday, Auntie Anne, Carl's Jr

I woke up this morning, feeling all motivated and excited to transform my blog into a nutrition website. I gave up halfway while searching through the nutrition food labels. There are LOTS of food to go through and I'm just so so lazy.Anyway, I managed to review a few types of food. I'll update more on other food types soon.
-TGI Friday Potato Skin-

-My fav Baskin Robins Rainbow Sherbet ice cream-
-Baskin Robins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Asye's Fav!-
OK, I'm too lazy to upload anymore food labels.
Here's what I found after browsing through many food labels:
CARLS JR.
I searched for Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger. It has about 920kCal and is high in saturated fats. Even if I share with my bf and split the burger into half, it still has a lot of calories--460kCal. Chilli Cheese Fries also contains 920kCal. No way I'm eating at Carls Jr. again.
AUNTIE ANNE'S PRETZELS
My favourite almond pretzels contains 400kCal. Omg! Can't believe a piece of pretzel contains that much calories! Another favourite of mine, the Dutch Ice has approximately 200kCal and is high is sugar.
MCDONALDS & KFC
Go read the nutrition information that they give away for free.

No comments: