NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wishes...

I WISH...

1)Nando's has healthier options for sidelines...instead of those high-in-saturated fats(but delicious) peri chips and mediterranean rice.

2)Sushi King opens a branch near my house.

3)my mum would stop buying junk food. She loves buying chocolates and crisps and waited for about a month before eating them. Everytime I see those food, I feel so tempted to eat them. I wish that everytime she buys those junk food she would eat them immediately so I won't have to see them!

4)I have a treadmill at home. I hate those rich girls who have treadmills in their room, just for the sake of showing off that they're fit, but never uses them! If I have one, I'll run 200km every day!OK,I'm just exaggerating.

5)I can travel! I need to get out of Malaysia, there's no more cute bags here anymore.

No comments: