NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, June 4, 2010

My expanding wishlist

Q: Is it normal to want everything once you earn your own salary?

A: Yes!

My wishlist (as of today 4th June 2010...it will be longer in a few days time, trust me!)...

Samsung 2View PL101 camera
Why I want it: It has dual LCDs. And when I tested it at Harvey Norman, I like the way I look in the picture. Cameras always make me look ugly, but not this one.
Target: Will try to buy it by the end of this month.

Skecher's Shape Up shoes
Why I want it: It promised to give me toned legs, make me lose weight and improve my posture. And I'm a sucker for all this weight-loss thingy.
Target: End of July

A new Swatch
Why I want it: I wear the same watch everyday. I need a new watch. My current watch is the shape of a doll. Great look for meetings in the boardroom huh?
Target: End of August

Power adapter for my iPod touch
Why I want it: I need it because it's inconvenient to carry my laptop along whenever I travel. So I really need a power adapter to charge my iPod.
Target: Tomorrow (5th June 2010)!
BOUGHT IT!

Books on computer, systems, networking and other nerdy stuffs
Why I want it: Mannn I really need to start reading geeky computer books if I want to get ahead in my career.
Target: By next week
BOUGHT IT!

SJP NYC perfume
Why I want it: The bottle is cute. I don't know what the scent is like though.
Target: The following week

Clinique's All About Eyes Serum and Vitamin C Lip Smoothie
Why I want it: Well, it's my favourite eye cream...but in a roll-on form! And the Lip Smoothie looks yummy.
Target: By the end of September

Besides that, I also want those fancy, expensive books on fashion and beauty at Kinokuniya. And I want Dorothy Perkins cardigan in every single colour available.

Oh, and I need advice on personal finance!

No comments: