NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The world is unfair

My dad is on leave. For a week.

While yours truly, on the other hand, is suffering at the office.

My dad's annual leave is 29 days. Mine is 12 freakin' days only.

Today my parents went to Pavillion to watch movies and had lunch at Tony Romas. While at the office, I was having a hard time finding food as the cafeteria was closed (the cafeteria workers are illegal Indonesian immigrants. People said they got caught yesterday or something).

My mum was feeling extra happy because she's dating with my dad (eww) and she's being gedik and she called me at the office just to "say hi." Shit I thought it was something important, like Koko is sick or what. But then again, my mum always calls me at the office to talk about useless things like "What vegetables do you want me to put in your soup?"

I hate it when she asks me to make decisions on small matters like that, because when that happens I usually end up making mistakes in my job like optimizing the wrong departure dates or sending flights to wrong entities. Grr. Can you believe it? My mum's habit of calling me to talk about useless stuffs can cause reduction in an airline company's revenue.

I went home and found Tony Romas potato skins on the dining table. I ate it only to be told by my mum that it's hers. Unbelieveable. I thought she pitied me cos I was having a hard time finding good food at the office. Sheesh.

No comments: