NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Funny Out of Office messages to leave before quitting your job

Found this funny article from a website called examiner.com. Enjoy!!! :-D

10 out of office messages you can use before leaving on your last day:

1. I will be out of the office and returning in 1-?? years. Please contact my manager with any questions until then.

2. I am no longer able to check my email. The company and I came to a compromise and I am no longer able to come within 500 feet of the building. In exchange, I will not serve any time. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you find what you're looking for, but it's very likely I stole it.

3. Dear friends and foes, it is with great pleasure that I tell you I will no longer be responding to your god forsaken emails as I no longer work for this company.

4. G'Day mate. Off to a place where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

5. I am no longer working for the company. My last day was MM/DD/YYYY. The date is only provided for you to witness how long it takes IT to shut down my email address.

6. I'll be back shortly. I had to step out for a quick lunch.

7. They say the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. I am currently testing that theory. Wish me luck.

8. I recently quit this job because of emails from people like you. I hope you are happy.

9. Over the past X years, I have provided you with many answers. Many of you thought I was incredibly resourceful. I may be gone, but you can still find the answers to all of your questions at the link here.

10. I left the company to pursue my dreams. If you need to reach me, I'll be sitting on my couch watching TV.

No comments: