NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Miss Selfridge coat

I've been lusting after this coat for quite some time. The only thing that prevented me from buying it is the price (RM349).



Anyway, 2 weeks ago, I resigned from the company (yes, that's right!). My last day will be on 3 November, but I still got 6 days of annual leave to clear and I still haven't use my FOC ticket yet. So I'm planning to go to London on 27 October!


This trip gave me a reason to buy the coat. Today I went to Miss Selfridge and lucky me, there's only ONE left and it's in my size! I got a member discount card, so the price is RM314 after discount PLUS I got a free sling/shoulder bag AND a RM25 voucher redeemable at any Topshop/Miss Selfridge/Dorothy Perkins store.


Then I went to Dorothy Perkins and I bought a pair of black thighs. The price is RM33, but using member's discount it's RM29. I used the RM25 voucher as well, so the final price is RM4 only!!!


So today, I bought an expensive coat but I got a free handbag and fashion thighs at only RM4.


I just loveee shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y nk resgnd? got another offer?

Nana said...

Yeah,got another offer :)