NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding invitation cards

Today my parents and I went to the management office of Dewan Merak Kayangan (I think the company is called Felda D'Saji or something) to discuss about my wedding reception. We were discussing about all my wedding requirement (actually more like my parents' requirement as they're the ones paying for my reception) such as the food, table layout, music, emcee etc.

Then we went to Bangi to order my wedding invitation cards.

So many great designs, I was spoiled for choice!

After thinking and comparing the cards, I was left with 2 designs. The first one is a simple card design with butterfly graphic embedded on the top right corner (simple and cute, matches my butterfly-shaped wedding favours) and another one is a more formal and classy kind of card.

Since I want my card to be presentable to all VIPs and the elderly, I chose the formal+classy card. Furthermore, my fiance already selected a 'cute' design for his reception invitation card so I thought it's a good idea if I go for a more 'serious' kind of design.

So...here it is, my wedding invitation card:

Well, not yet MY card because I still have to re-confirm the aturcara majlis with the card designer so this whole card-printing thing is still in progress. But my parents have paid the deposit though. Nice isn't it? Creme metallic paper with copper wordings and floral design.



The gorgeous floral design is printed inside too. The font colour is brown and first page of the card is the doa for bride and groom.



Second page is the aturcara majlis and the contact numbers of family members.




Third page - the invitation.




Fourth page - the map.



Close-up detail of the floral design on the top left corner of the card.




Bride & groom's names with wedding date printed in copper font.




Up close detail of the floral design on the bottom right corner of the card.


I just can't wait to see the final outcome of the card!

No comments: