NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of 2011

Today is the last day of 2011. Time flies huh?

2011 has been an exciting. So many changes in my life. Among the highlights of this year are...

1) I got engaged to my boyfriend after being together for 5 years.

2) I got a new job. Who would have thought this will happen?! I only had 1 year ++ working experience, and people usually got hired for another job after about what? 3 years? This is what you call rezeki.

3) I did 3 different jobs in a year. Jan-Jul : Systems, Aug-Oct: Inventory (best job ever!!!), Nov-present:Pricing.

4) Mr.Y got transferred to KL after 1 year 7 months in Kluang. Another rezeki.

5) Mr.Y and I got a house. When I was working in MH, we thought of renting somewhere in Kota Damansara. Then I got the offer from QR, and we planned to rent somewhere in Wangsa Maju. If we were to buy a property, we could only afford a condo. Then unexpectedly, we got a house. A landed property. Alhamdulillah. Another rezeki for us.

Apart from these highlights, there were also plenty of sad memories but I don't think they're worth mentioning here. Better move forward and be positive!!!

2012, please be good to me! :-)

No comments: