NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Temporary Solution for Oily Hair

I have oily, lifeless hair that lacks volume.

Some people have told me that I can't wash my hair everyday because it might fall off. True or false, I'm not sure but I'm not taking any risk so I follow the advice. Well, except if the shampoo I'm using indicates 'for daily use', then I'll wash my hair everyday.

However, right now I'm not using a daily shampoo. I skip one day before the next wash so in between washes, my hair will be oily. So I tried the Sephora Dry Shampoo.
Directions for use: Shake well before use. Hold bottle 10-12 inches from dry hair and scalp, spray evenly. Brush hair.

The Sephora Express Dry Shampoo smells really good but it does NOTHING to my oily hair. Useless product.

There's another product on my dressing table, L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Light Conditioning Spray.

Directions for use: Shake well before use. Spray on washed damp hair, or on dry hair to refresh and tone hair. No need to rinse. Can be used everyday for daily gloss.

This one works!

Both products cost about the same (can't remember the exact prices though) but Sephora doesn't work as well as L'Oreal does. So if you have oily scalp problem like me, go buy the L'Oreal spray!

No comments: