NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, August 17, 2007

DE test 1

Dragged myself out of bed, and then off to DE lecture. Learning about boring equations first thing in the morning isn't my idea of fun.
And then, more equations in dynamics class. And even MORE problems during the DE replacement tutorial. Then I have,like,3 hours to study DE and then at 5.30pm....test 1!!!
Hmm..level of difficulty--moderate. But I've made one mistake, after checking wif Wani. That's just ONE question, I dunno about the other three. *Sigh*
After the test, had dinner wif my bf. Wanted to go to place where there's not many people we know, so decided to go to this restaurant in Bangi. Our first time. The food's quite good. I ordered fusilli mushroom (creamy sauce--errrkkk...fattening, but I don't really care now). Just our luck, the waiter there happened to be his classmate. So much for privacy.
Then went to Baskin Robins had my favourite ice cream, rainbow sherbet.
After that, I went home. Full house. Since it's my uncle's wedding today, there's aunts and cousins at home. More to come tomorrow. Huhu. I'm sleeping in my parents bedroom.

No comments: