NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, August 13, 2007

What a day

Today I:
i) didn't draw the minor contour lines for the survey test.
ii)realized that my group had made a huuuge mistake in the surveying practical last week.
iii)realized I forgot to print the Autocad diagram I draw for the lab report.
iv)made lotsa other stupid mistakes which I've lost count of.

Came home, stressed and instead of studying DE for the test this Friday, I decided to have a loong, girly chat with my housemates, complaining about life and things like that. Feels great, coz I wasn't in the mood to solve DE tonight, I just need to TALK to someone. They're good listeners, and listened to me babbling nonstop and shared their experiences about how bad life can get. After,like, 4 hours of talking and talking, we finally stopped and I felt relieved a bit, being able to let go. It's been a long time since I've had this kind of chat with a female friend.
I'm so tired now,I wanna go to bed. Toodles!

No comments: