NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A week's summary

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I've been busy, and had some laptop problems as well.Now I've got it fixed and is good as new =)
This week is the last week before mid term break, and the busiest, most tiring and stressful week!
Had dynamics and geology tests on Monday. Didn't study dynamics at all(was more concerned about geology) and all the three questions that came out was about pulley. Serves me right for not studying.
Geology paper was a disaster too. 3 questions too, about rock cycle, Bowen series and geologic time. I have NO CLUE what to answer.
This week we did contouring for surveying. Takes up the entire 3 hours of the lab session. That's when I started to get tired all the time. Every night I only sleep for 6 hours (average human being need 8hours, I need 10!)
On Thursday evening, I had geology lab test for 4 hours! I've never taken any exam which takes 4 hours to complete! There were around 40++ mineral and rock samples that we had to memorize.
The next day, which is Friday, went to an engineering company in Setapak with my geology group regarding our project.
The next day,which is today, I'm lying sick in bed with a fever and cough =(
Isn't life great?

No comments: