NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 24, 2009

How to make your curls last all night

If you have thick, straight, stubborn and very difficult to style hair like mine, follow these tips for long-lasting curls (or in my case, it is more like WAVES)...

You'll need:
-Curling iron (I used Phillips Salon Multistylist)
-Hair curling product (I used Lucido-L Designing Aqua Hair Curl Lotion)
-Hair wax (I used Lucido-L Designing Pot Round Ridge)
-Hair spray (I used Lucido-L Hair Spray Super Hard)
-Lots of patience

1. Gather a lock of hair. To make curls tighter, separate hair into smaller locks.

2.Apply some hair curling product (it can be in the form of spray or mousse...your choice) on your hair. Always apply it on each lock of hair before you are going to style it. Don't immediately apply the hair product all over your hair.

3.Curl your hair with curling iron for about 10 seconds.

4.Remove curling iron from hair, and spritz some hairspray on the curl.

5.Secure the curl using rollers.

6.Repeat steps 1-5.

7.Release rollers, and apply some curling hair wax.

8.Wear those rollers again! Wear them for 1 whole friggin day.

9.Remove the rollers, and spritz lots of hairspray (yes!again!).

10.Pray that your curl will last.

Actually I wanted this post to be called "How to Make Your Curls Last All Day" but since I couldn't make my curls last all day (only 5 minutes), I decided to make some changes. I had to wear rollers for an entire day. So I think I can only opt for curly hair if the special occasion is at night!

5 comments:

Yasser said...

comelnya!!

Nana said...

he he he

Shazwani Hamid said...

wowwww!!!


u look hawt babe!!


(straight hair is boring!!! smpai skrg my hair tidak boleh di straight kan!! haishh!!)

Nana said...

straight hair pun cantik. i'd like my hair to be very very straight, or very very curly.hehe.kalau in between x cantik.

Mutuelle sante said...

Many thanks for the information, this article was very helpful for me to gain knowledge of how to make our curls last all night. Thanks