NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, May 1, 2009

What I bought with my birthday money...

After keeping my birthday money safely in my piggy bank for ages (well, 3 months to be exact), I finally found some things I like (and need), so today I spent it.

Went to KLCC. All the way I was thinking, "It's recession Nana! What the hell are you doing in a shopping mall??" But another voice told me that if I don't buy those things I want, I will experience sleepless nights.

So I bought these things:

This bag is from Dorothy Perkins. I've always wanted a bag like this. Black, spacious, err...durable. Don't know how to describe it. But it fits the bill of The Bag I Want.

Clinique All About Eyes eye cream, Anti-Blemish Clearing Concealer, free toiletries pouch and free moisturizer.
Thanks dear!

By the way, I would strongly recommend this book. It's the bestest Little Black Dress book ever!
Anyone who has had their heart broken by an evil ex will enjoy this! It's funny, the way Maddy(the main character) plots revenge against her ex, Carlton. The writer did a really great job in potraying Carlton as the biggest jerk on the planet, I'm sure you'll hate him as much as I do!Hehe.
This book also send out the message that life has its ups and downs. Just because your life is in the dumpster doesn't mean you're fated to be like that forever. You'll just have to work hard and have a positive mental attitude to suceed. This is a chick lit and motivational book rolled into one.
Anyway...
My mum has gone back to JB...for a week! Errk. This coming week will be a Modern Wife Training Module for me. Office work + house chores.
Go to work, come home and do the laundry, clean the house...and now that my mum's gone I'll have to be Koko's mummy. That cat is supernice to me now. She doesn't even try to scratch me. Ha! That's because she's stuck with me and my mum's not home!

No comments: