NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I've been busy

The reason why I haven't updated for a week is because I've been taking care of not one, but TWO cats and I have a restaurant to run too!

Yes!!!No kidding!

Cat #1 is the naughty little monster Koko at home. That cat is alive. Cat #2 is the virtual Koko on Facebook Pet Society.

Guys, meet the virtual Koko!


Ahh...she's so cute. Looks almost like the real thing. Same large blue eyes. But the real Koko isn't all brown. She has white fur as well.

Unlike my friends' pet, virtual Koko isn't wearing any fancy clothes. In fact, she isn't wearing anything at all. That's because she's poor. I've been trying to save coins to buy those gorgeous (but expensive) pink furnitures, so I have to cut down on clothes. At the moment she's only wearing bunny slippers. My aunt who's playing Pet Society too donated a simple t-shirt to Koko.Haha.

I've been feeding virtual Koko vegetables only. This cat is vegetarian! Haha. Terpaksa. Coz she's poor.

This is Koko's house. It's so simple. Can't wait to get rich so that I can splurge on those furnitures and gadgets!!

Oh, and this is my restaurant on Restaurant City. At the moment I serve only the following food:

Tomato & Basil soup
Garden salad
Margarita pizza
Fruits
Strawberry cake



The interior of my restaurant.


I hired Mr.Y, Yana and my classmate Moghan as the cook/waiters.

These two games are so addictive!

No comments: