NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, May 25, 2009

My first award!

I'm so happy my cousin gave me this award. And I'm touched when she described me as "my cousin whom I adore." Hehe.

1)Copy award di atas ni and paste di blog anda :)

2)Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang si pemberi award ini.

Annur Ezzati or Kak Long/Jaja(to her family) or Azze (to her friends)...hahaha pangjangnye description

1.I think she's supersmart. Haha. Why? Coz she passed her PTS. Do you guys remember PTS? Can't remember what it stands for, but people used to take that exam in Standard 3.And she passed it and she didn't have to go through Standard 4. What a genius. I flunked my PTS. Oh, and she's a law student and I really salute that. During my training, I have to learn to read contracts and it's like learning a new language so in my opinion, law is a very tough subject and you'll have to be really intelligent to take it. Oh, cuz, I puji you too much is it? Are you embarassed while reading this?


2.She's cute.It runs in the family. Hahaha,OK2...I'm joking. She's cute. I'm not.


3.She's funny. And her blog makes me laugh too. Not the sad posts la, only the happy2 ones.


4.She has a great fashion sense.This girl practically looks good in everything.If I were to wear some of the clothes that she has on, I would have looked PREGNANT. Seriously.


5.She's cool. I know this sounds cliche, random, whatever, but this is my honest opinion.

OK,enough puji-pujian.

3)Setiap blogger mestilah menyatakan 10 fakta atau hobi sendiri.

1.I love white chocolate. You can say it's too sweet, but I love it!


2.At the moment I am a regular customer of Juice Works. I'm addicted to their so-called health drinks. I don't know whether it's true they can cure certain illnesses or not, but they taste so damn good!


3.I am an obsessive, compulsive, crazy handbag whore.


4.I am responsible, self-discipline (except when it comes to dieting), serious and hard working. I work my ass off to get whatever I want, and sometimes I tend to put too much pressure on myself, which leads to bad cases of PMS.


5.I blush very easily...it's a curse! Whenever something embarassing happens, I always try to make the situation funny and act as if I'm cool with it, but my face betrays me!


6.I don't know what is it with the cosmetic brand Clinique, but I'm their loyal customer! Whenever I had burned all my money on their products, I always tell myself "OK, I will stop buying Clinique products after this." But a few months later, they will give a foundation sample, and I tried it on, and I love how it looks and feel on my skin, and I'm going to buy it!


7.Current hobbies: Restaurant City and Pet Society. I know what you'll think. What a life,right?


8.My eyesight is as bad as a pig's. I need Bilberry now! And those pinhole glasses.


9.I cut my own fringe. Coz the hairdresser always get it wrong!


10.My patience with my back-door neighbour is running thin because she's always singing during Maghrib and she has been doing that since I was 7 years old!!!

4)Anda perlu memilih 6 Penerima Award seterusnya & describe about them.

I don't have that many blogger friends. All of my close friends don't have blogs. I'll just tag 2 people who really deserve this award.


1.Shazwani Hamid--my former classmate and blogger friend who's got great style,good looks and excellent taste in fashion,makeup, everything.Reading her blog is like reading a fashion mag.Or a Sophie Kinsella novel.


2.Zarith-my coursemate in Uniten whom I clicked with immediately right after meeting her in Environmental Engineering lab.She only blogs in Malay, and I like her blog coz sometimes she talks about intelligent stuffs like current issues etc.

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

oh gosh!! thanks for the award!!! u are sooo nice and cool! love ya! hehe..will put up on my blog k!

thanks!!

Nana said...

Ur most welcomed :)