NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The best makeup remover ever!

I've always been in search for the perfect makeup remover.

I've tried Origins Liquid Crystal. It's in a cleanser form (I don't like that, I'd like the makeup remover to be tissue-off), it's oily and expensive.

I've tried Simple Facial Cleansing wipes. It's really goooood. But wipes are not economical for everyday use (1 packet cost about RM20) so I only use it when travelling (so convenient!). I heart Simple Facial Cleansing wipes. It removes makeup in a jiffy!

L'Oreal makeup removers are OK. Some of their makeup removers are in creamy form and some are in gel form.

Neutrogena Deep Clean makeup remover is OK too, but it's creamy and I don't like creamy makeup removers (haha cerewet kan). Plus, the pump dispenses too much amount at one press and I don't like that either.

And then I discovered the Mandom Cleansing Express Sebum cleansing lotion. The name is kinda funny coz it's a Japanese product. And like any other Japanese product, it's really good!


Picture source: evecare.com

WHY THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP REMOVER:

1. It does not only removes makeup effectively, it also clear your pores. It contains green tea extract which has pore-tightening benefit. Your pores will feel clean and fresh and I really like that refreshing feeling after I used it.

2. It's 100% oil free, water based and contains moisture-retaining ingredients. My skin feels clean yet moist with no unpleasant tightness.

3. It's dual-purpose. Serves as a makeup remover and toner.

4. It's very versatile (tissue-off). You don't need to rinse off your makeup, just wipe it off. Very convenient when it's late at night and I'm tired and lazy to do anything.

5. It's hypo-allergenic, friendly to sensitive skin, alcohol free, preservative free, fragrance free, colouring free, noncomedogenic, paraben-free.

6. And the bottle is nice once you remove all the stickers.

=D










4 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

i use this brand as well!! memang best kan!!!


fasio punya pon best =)

Nana said...

Owh..u pun guna ke..hehe...tu la best la product dia..hair products dia pun ok..
Haven't tried Fasio yet.Bagus eh?Nnt I try.

Anonymous said...

xnampak pon kt jb =(
i nga cari makeup remover gak -.-

Nana said...

ade...cari kat watsons.