NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random

Bought a lipstick at Body Shop a few days ago. I think Body Shop has reformulated its lip colour collection. Their lipsticks now are fragranced. I don't like perfumed lipsticks. Feels as if I've just eaten a soap.

Right now I really need an external CD/DVD drive. My netbook is starting to become slower than usual. Need to buy the Bit Defender antivirus as well. Oh, and I haven't installed the full version of Microsoft Office yet! How am I going to do my work? What's the purpose of having a cute, pink netbook if I can't bring it along with me everywhere I go and do my work???

Life is hectic right now.

Numerical Methods test.
Foundation Engineering test.
Reinforced Concrete Design test.
Highway & Transport laboratory test.
Project: Design the footing and all the columns for a bungalow house.
Project: Shallow foundation in clay.
Final year project presentation.

I think micro blogging suits my busy lifestyle more. So follow me on Twitter instead.

No comments: