NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A great day out

Today I decided to take a break from all the studying and projects and HAVE FUN with Mr.Y.

We went to Cineleisure, there's a huge IT hypermart there and I was looking for an external DVD drive for my cute mini laptop. A lot of choices there and I was debating whether to buy Samsung or LG. Finally, I settled for Samsung coz Mr.Y said that the LG DVD drive has high PC requirement and I don't really like the design either. It's made of white plastic and it looks cheap. The Samsung DVD drive on the other hand, is black and glossy and sleek. I like! I bought it for RM199 (in Ampang Point the price is RM299!).

OK why am I talking about DVD drives with such passion? Have I turned into a computer geek? I hope not. My laptop is pink. Geeks don't use pink laptops right?

We had lunch at Waroeng Penyet. It was my first time. Mr.Y had been there before. The food was awesome. I love the fried chicken with the little crumbs on top. And the sauce was superhot! Before I know it, snot were running down my nose. Nice.

Mr.Y kept on asking whether I enjoyed the food or not, and I said I enjoyed it very much. He asked if I want a second helping. I said what?! Then he said something like makan mesti puas2, and insist that I have a second helping, so I agreed. He ordered another basket of fried chicken and additional rice for me (ekk!). My bf always spoils me with food. How can I stay thin? Hahaha.

Then we went home. I managed to install Microsoft Office using my Samsung DVD drive! Yeay! The DVD drive is SUCH an investment! I was ecstatic coz, you know, a computer without Microsoft Office is NOTHING.

OK, gotta go back to projects, projects and more projects. Til the next entry, bubye!

No comments: