NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello how are you?

I'm NOT good.

Today I'm supposed to study 2 chapters of Foundation, 2 chapters of RC and 4 topics of Numec if I don't want to suffer during the finals. Will I be able to do all these?

No! Coz I've just realized that I haven't updated my final year project logbook for ages. And I have to make lots of correction for the RC project final report. And I have to prepare the Powerpoint slides for the final year project presentation this Friday.

When can I start studying???

I haven't been eating healthily lately. I never skip meals, but I only eat small portions of food. I don't have the appetite to eat when I'm stressed like this. I only have the urge to eat chocolates. So chocolate has been my staple food for weeks now.

And I've been depending a lot on caffeine now. Not good! Now I'm always sleepy and tired all the time, even caffeine doesn't work on me.

No comments: