NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, October 26, 2009

Announcement!

I won't be available from 26th October 2009 - 3rd November 2009!

FINAL EXAM!

There will be no updates from me during this period.I have exam even on WEEKENDS, so very sorry, I won't be able to respond to your party invites etc etc (hehe the way I say it macam la I ni popular sangat ramai orang nak jumpa). But I have to tell you that, coz sometimes I would have to say NO to people's invitations coz I have exams, but they accuse me of being stuck up (which I'm not). I'm not stuck up, I'm having exams. OK whatever.

Anyway, wish me luck! And please pray that I pass my Foundation Engineering paper :(

And REMEMBER, I'm not stuck up and sombong. I have to sit for my final exams. =)

Keep that in mind!

No comments: