NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, October 9, 2009

LOL

I've made a promised to myself I won't blog or spend too much time on the Internet until all my tests finishes. But I did something silly and I just have to write it here...

Today I studied Highway & Transport lab. I made some short notes and I was so freaking tired I actually wrote this in the notes...

FACTORS AFFECTING TRAFFIC FLOW:

1) Lane width
2) Accessorize purse
3) Revlon eyeshadow
4) Superdrug moisturizer

NO KIDDING!

OK, it's time to rest.

2 comments:

A said...

i just checked my finance notes. was reading about loan and debts and i found my notes to deviate to hair mask and moisturizers tibe2 haha!

obviously were thinking of something else subconsciously!

Nana said...

Hahaha...the things we do during the exam period!
Today I tried switching off the aircond using my handphone. Dunno what I'll do next.