NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, October 5, 2009

Why staying at home is much better than staying in Uniten's on-campus apartment

1. Can save a lot of money. At home my mum will cook. In Uniten I'd have to buy greasy, high-cholestrol food. Or go waste my money at the restaurants in Alamanda. And the cost of apartment rental per semester is about the same with the total cost of petrol and toll for 1 semester.

2. No need to worry about lizards falling on top of my head anymore.

3. If you have a timetable like mine (no class on Tuesday, average of 3 hours of classes each day with little or no gap in between), staying at home is much better option. What are you going to do in Uniten on that Tuesday?

4. No more feeling of homesickness.

5. Not having to deal with crazy/annoying/pengotor housemates.

6. Can sleep in my comfortable bed in an air-conditioned room every night.

7. Can watch TV! If you stay in Uniten's apartment and your housemate has a TV, you're lucky. If not, then you'll have to SHARE the TV in the television room.

8. You'll eat more healthily at home. In Uniten when I'm sick of those greasy, high-cholestrol food or too busy to dine in Alamanda, I'd live on a steady diet of Maggi or Brahims.

9. If I stay home, I can go to KLCC/Pavillion or any of my favourite malls anytime I want (when I'm free la). If I stay in Uniten, I'll have to wait til weekend to go to those places. The only malls near Uniten are Alamanda and Mines. Bor-ing.

10. No fire drills. (Why I hate fire drills so much--they rang the bell in the middle of the night and turn off the light. This is such a hassle especially if you have quiz/test the following day).

I hope this post will influence juniors to stay outside like me. Ha ha. Ade ke juniors read my blog? I don't think so.

3 comments:

K.I.T.A said...

stay at home has advantage n disadvantage.

for me i prefer stay on campus apartment coz:

1.during exam,i can stay up with my fren study until mid night.

2.If want to lepak2 with my fren until 3am pun ok..mak tak bising sangat.hehehehe

3.Help uniten to generate more money..hahahahaha

Shazwani Hamid said...

haha! i like this post!!


so trueee.. staying at home lagik best dari duduk hostel kann!!

Nana said...

@Zarith:mmg lepas ni kte plan nk buat entry "Why staying in Uniten is better than staying at home". Hehehe.

@Wani:btul tu..duduk rumah memang best!