NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Buka puasa at Seri Pacific, KL

We all got problems. But life goes on right? That's why I decided to follow my parents today to break fast at Seri Pacific Hotel in KL instead of sitting at home, drowning in a sea of tears and eating Maggi for buka puasa. Ha ha.

Initially I thought we were going to the Pan Pacific Hotel in KLIA. Turns out that it's actually the Seri Pacific Hotel which is located in near PWTC and The Mall. Apparently, Malaysia Airlines owns 11% of the Seri Pacific share so my dad got an invitation to eat there for free. Yeay.

International buffet was serve. There was a great variety of food. The Ramadhan buffet was held at the Japanese restaurant, coz the grand ballroom was booked for some other event. So most of the food served during the buffet was Japanese food.

Oh.My.God. The makciks and pakciks there were like piranhas. Or ular sawa. I don't know. When I arrived at the hotel, it was still very early, but people were already queuing up, getting as much food as they can. I think my family's table is the table with the least amount of food. Other people's tables...God...it seems like they haven't ate for 10 years! Tamak btul time puasa nih.

I had a small portion of fried rice, broccoli, stir-fried vegetables and grilled fish. Yummy. One thing you have to know about me is that it is not worth it to bring me to a buffet coz I only ate a little.

I had sushi (doesn't taste as good as Sushi King and Sakae Sushi) and vegetable and prawn tempura.So these are the only thing I ate. And then followed by fruits. Lots of lots of fruit. Oh, and I nibbled a bit of the chocolate brownie and chocolate fondue that my mum took.Serious rugikan bawa I pegi buffet???Luckily the buffet was free.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sumpah u look different =)

Nana said...

Err...different in a good way or in a bad way?

Shazwani Hamid said...

IN A GOOOOOOD WAY!!!



U DAH KURUS LA BABE!!!


JELES NYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


APA RAHSIA? I REALLLY REALLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT LAA. TP MCM SUSAH JE. SOBS =(

Nana said...

Rahsia??Haha mcm2 i try to lose weight.I can't remember.Byk sgt.Dulu I minum "apple cider vinegar" to cure my allergies,then I searched the Internet and found out that it's actually for weight lost too!Awesome!