NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

I hate it when old friends dissappear for ages and then suddenly they contact you out of the blue and expect you to be available for them.



Especially if I have been trying to keep in touch with them, texting them, but they were stuck up and snobbish and replied my messages half-heartedly. Busy sangat la tu.



And when they finally contacted me, they blamed ME for being stuck up. Err...hello? All these while I've been trying to reach you.



We used to be best friends, we share everything. I've been asking you how you've been and everything. But you won't share. You refused to include me in your life. But when something big comes up, or when you have a problem, you find me. And you expect me to be there for you. I have my own life too. And is it a coincidence that when you need the most, I am busy as hell?



I have this friend, we were so close during my foundation year. Suddenly during my first year degree, she LEFT. My life in Uniten turned upside down. I'm lucky to have my boyfriend with me. And then after that I realized that my life wasn't so bad after all. I've made lots of new AMAZING friends and I've improved A LOT in my studies.



This friend of mine, she always text me out of the blue, when I least expect it. And this morning I received a text from her.



I didn't reply.

No comments: