NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shoes!

What I bought at KLCC today...


This is the pair of shoes that I'll be wearing on my engagement day...





A pair of silver peep-toe Lewre slingbacks...with platforms (just like how the Kak A (makeup artist) suggested). I chose the colour silver because Kak A and Aunty L (my neighbour) said the colour goes on well with lilac.

And this is the shoes for the solemnization ceremony...


Also from Lewre. Creme T-bar platform heels with diamentes.




It matches the fabric for my wedding dress perfectly!


I also bought a shirt and tie at Marks & Spencer for Mr.Y. My father picked the colour.



I've also made an appointment & paid the deposit for the photographer. The package that I selected consists of the following:


- All pictures in DVD
- Sticky Album with 120 4R pictures
- 8R picture with frame

- FOC outdoor session

This package costs RM900 and since Mr.Y also requests for a sticky album, that's another RM300 so the total cost is RM1200.

No comments: