NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vows to myself...

From now on, I promise myself that I will...

- be myself and those who have problems with me being too lembut or too garang can go to hell.

- stop trying to please everyone because people never make the same amount of effort to please ME.

-not get easily stressed with work because it is not worth it.

- stop comparing myself with my friends because we're different. Yeah, they work in banks and they get huge bonuses. But I work with an airline and you can't compare an airline with banks or engineering companies.

2 comments:

fR said...

yay! finally liyana sudah mendpt cahaya hidayah..hehe..btw, ni font dah abis besar ke? takde yg besar dh?hehe

Nana said...

Tu la. I dah kembali ke pangkal jalan. Hehehe.
Haah. Ni font yg paling besar kt Blogger ni =D