NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, March 28, 2011

Juice recipe books

Now that I've got my juicer, I've been tirelessly making different kinds of fruit juices. OK, not many kind. Just apple juice and tomato juice so far. So off I went to MPH Great Eastern Mall, looking for juice & smoothies recipe books.

Found 3 recipe books: Food Lovers Smoothies & Juices (RM12.90), Miracle Juices (RM24.90) and Juices, Smoothies & Shakes (RM11.90). All three books showed pictures of mouthwatering juices and I can't decide which one to buy so I bought all three.



I also bought a bunch of fruits at Cold Storage...starfruit, tomatoes, apples, kiwi...you name it. I've got all the species of fruits covered.

For the past two days I've been drinking a lot of apple and tomato juice. If my skin doesn't glow and all the bad toxins are still in my body, then I don't know what else to say.

2 comments:

fR said...

bring some to the office pls! i want a kiwi juice..hehe.

Nana said...

Hehe...I dah beli 1 pack kiwi fruit tapi blum buat juice lagi. Malas nak peel off the skin.