NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Material for my wedding dress

Today Mr. Y and me bought the material to make my wedding dress and his baju Melayu for the solemnization ceremony! The fabrics will be part of the gifts for our engagement in June.

Instead of boring old white, I decided to get married wearing CREME.Bought 4m of creme-coloured French crepe with 4m of tulle lace. I estimated that the fabric for my wedding dress would cost RM500, but this one costs RM600. Oops, slightly over budget. But Mr.Y is OK paying for it.

The material for his baju Melayu costs me only RM100 (4m of creme French crepe similar to mine).
I'm planning to make a boat-neck baju kurung moden.

My future mother-in-law loves this fabric very much! She said the beads are like diamonds. Hehe.

No comments: