NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Phillips Juicer HR1810

Mr.Y bought me this Phillips juicer...
So today I decided to give it a try. I tried making apple juice. Since this is a compact juicer and the feeder is small, I had to cut the fruits into tiny pieces. But nevermind, a compact juicer is easy to store.


After I finished making a glass of apple juice, I wanted to clean the juicer. However, I had a hard time figuring out how to detach parts of the juicer. The instruction manual just show a few small diagrams (I'm not a visual person!). So there I was in the kitchen, cursing and trying real hard to remove the pulp container and all that. Then I took a deep breath, mengucap kejap, and re-read the instruction manual.


And that's when I saw it...an extremely TINY arrow in one of the diagrams, telling me to TWIST the compartment to detach it.


After I managed to successfully detach the juicer parts and washed it clean, I finally drank my apple juice. It had turned a ghastly shade of brown.


After that, I made another glass of juice...tomato juice.


Now I'm addicted to making juices and next I'm gonna make starfruit juice. And then maybe I can experiment and combine a number of fruits together. And thennn...maybe I can quit my job and open up a business, something like Juice Works, but much much better! Haha, berangan.


Now my stomach is bloated from drinking all my homemade juices.


By the way, thank you, Mr.Y!



No comments: