NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fabric for the dress to be worn during reception

Went to Semua House with my mum to look for door gifts (I know it's too early for that, but we're so bored at home).

I ended up buying the fabric for my wedding dress (to be worn during reception) at Maya Silk. There was a promotion going on. So the them colour for my wedding reception will be...GOLD!

Initially, I wanted to go for peach, but a neighbour (who specializes in wedding cakes & hantaran) said that peach is so common these days. She said my friends who are getting married soon ordered wedding cakes from her and asked her to decorate their hantaran. Most of them opted for peach theme. So gold for me, then.


Gold tulle lace with matching gold satin...


Tried this fabric on at the shop and fortunately it does not make my skin look sallow. In fact, it enhances my complexion. I likeee!

I also bought a matching gold satin fabric for Mr.Y's baju Melayu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun! Great fabric, please tell me where you got it! I want 50 yards please hook me up! 919-449-4825