NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cut my hair!


Well,my fringe,to be exact. Used to have longish fringe, now cropped short. Dunno what the style is called, I'll refer to fashion mags after this.
Clean my room again. Purpose: to get rid of as much stuffs as possible. I discarded 2 large shopping bags full of clothes, some old mags etc.
Then in the middle of cleaning process, my parents dragged me to a relative's house. Fun,fun,fun. Listening to old women gossipping. They said the older I get,the more I look like my great grandmother, who is a Japanese but converted to Islam. Those ladies are going for umrah in September, and they said they'll pray that my mum will get a son-in-law as soon as possible.Hahaha.
Went home,planned to continue cleaning, then spotted a lizard near the pile-up of mess. So cleaning is post-poned. I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight, even though my dad had swept,vacuumed and check all my boxes for the lizard, I'm still unconvinced.I mean,the lizard could be lurking somewhere in my room. It can't just dissapear.
Bob is very "helpful". Didn't even bother to catch the lizard at all. She's more caring towards her spesies. Just now there was a kitten crying outside in the backyard, and due to her so-called motherly instinct, she panicked and nearly climb the grill again to look outside.

No comments: