NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Food craving

Lately, I have trouble falling asleep at night. I'd have to play games on my cellphone/put on my Walkman to fall asleep. Last night, it got worse, I had to watch a DVD until 2am I think. Then only I feel sleepy (Should've watch the AC Milan-Liverpool match!Damn!). I think I'm having insomnia.
It's really,really tough trying to watch my food intake since there are temptations everywhere. My parents aren't supportive sometimes about this whole weight-watching thing. They're always asking me what I wanna eat (which gets me thinking and fantasizing about delicious,fattening food). Not their fault though. It's their job to feed me. And they aren't against my diet plans.
Huhu.My food craving is getting WORSE.I even dream about food,when I sleep. Food that I can't eat,of course. And last night my aunt bought KFC for dinner. There were nuggests,fish fingers, potato wedges, fried chicken in one big bucket. I almost drool.

No comments: