NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, May 18, 2007

Spring cleaning!

Today,I took the first two steps in integrated municipal solid waste management--1)generation/production and 2)storage.

Didn't clean the entire room though. Just my closet and drawer--where there's MAKEUP. Wanna get rid of old makeups (and make room for new ones! Hehe).

I'm being ruthless this time. Makeups that no longer suits my skintone(I'm a few shades darker before) or makeup that has already expired (eww!), I just chuck them away. Even though those makeups are from Stila, Shu Uemura...bloody expensive!

But what's the point of using things that had already turned gooey and has a distinct odour right??

But not everything goes to waste though. I do RECYCLE. Apparently, my mum likes bright lipsticks so I gave them to her (Wonder why I even bought those striking shades in the first place!).

So that's it for today. I've done my part. The last few steps in MSW (collection-->processing-->disposal), I'll leave them to other people to take care of it.Hehehe.