NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Wedding Part I

My aunt came from JB to attend a course here in KL and the wedding tonight. Afie,my cousin, also came. With a new haircut. Huhu.
Everyone knows that I'm a cookie monster-cum-chocaholic. My aunt(who has totally NO IDEA that I'm on a diet) brought me LOTS of Cadbury chocs. That's really nice of her.
All of us at lunch at Great Eastern.
Had a long chat with Afie. Talked about almost everything. His course, my new course, football etc.
One of the first few things he asked me was "Sape name boyfriend??" Then he asked tons of questions about Yasser and he even searched my phone's picture gallery for Yasser's photos. Hahaha.
Today I realized that I'm really really bad at geography. Few nights ago, I told Yasser that Belfast is in Scotland. He said no,it's in Ireland. I said yes it's in Scotland. Then I checked the world atlas and oops...yeah it's in Ireland after all. The shame!
Latest proof of my lack of knowledge:
Afie told me that Syuk's college is in Muar. I said no, it's in Tangkak. Afie said, "Tangkak tu kat Muar la."
Gosh, I'll have to start reading my world atlas book to avoid further embarassment.
OK, I'm off now. Gotta burn some calories. Hehe. Will update about the wedding later.

No comments: