NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Wedding Part II

Huhu. Thought that I would enjoy the wedding.
NOPE.
Ermm...the groom is a British guy.
Sorry no pics. Had a bad hair day. Plus the location of where I was sitting wasn't stratergic. Didnt get a good view of the pelamin. And the lighting does not flatter my skintone. I'm too shy to get up and start taking pics of my surroundings.So much for being a pro photographer.

Tips for husbands (taken from the speech of the father of the bride):

1. If you're wrong, admit it. If you're right, keep quiet.

2. Marriage is like an army. You're the general, and your wife is the major. She makes all the major decisions, you make the general decisions.

3. 2 important lines for husbands:
i) "Yes, you're right, dear."

ii)"No, you don't look fat."

No comments: