NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Help!

Huh..problems,problems.They just won't leave me alone (>.<)Latest is I can only register for 10 credit hour next semester.I want to meet the lecturer in charge of the timetable but she's not available today.So I guess I can't have the same classes as my friends' next sem =(
Planned to take numerical method next sem but in my records, I haven't transfered c prog yet. Why? Coz everytime I wanna do it, there's no one at the helpdesk or whatever it is that people call it.My bf told me off for delaying things. Argghh..so geram. I WILL do it soon. Huhu.
Anyway, yesterday I played bowling with Wani, Fafa and Jem. Had soo much fun! Hihi. Fortunately, the sunway pyramid incident didn't repeat and my scores are much better this time =). We played 3 games. Today my arms ache a bit.Hihi.But I don't care!I was so happy yesterday!! =D

No comments: