NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Presents, presents!


card from my parents
card from my bf
2nd card from my parents.they always gave me two cards.dunno why.maybe i'm supposed to be a twin or something...


gifts from mum...yeayyy!


3 cats on a swing




my birthday is tomorrow but already got my presents today.


my mum gave me the clinique turnaround skin renewer i've always wanted, plus free cleansing milk, eye cream, keychain and sunblock (she took the sunblock back...haha). All these gorgeously wrapped in a pink clinique wrapper.

went to sunway pyramid with yasser to celebrate my birthday in advance. he gave me a russ cat named minx and white gold earrings.luv them! thank u dear!!


my ex-neighbour came and stopped by today and brought me a souvenir from bali--a wooden cat decoration.

No comments: