NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, February 10, 2008

my dear grandma

No privacy now that grandma's here.
Can't order Mcd, or eat at Roadhouse Grill or cook Maggi(afraid that she'll be offended i choose maggi over her cooking). Have to eat her food.
Can't watch E! or mtv(afraid she'll get a heart attack listening to loud music and seeing steamy vids) coz she's watching forum perdana hal ehwal islam or the news. Or some boring movie on HBO.
Can't bring my boyfriend over coz she say, "Finish ur study first. Then only you find a boyfriend."
Can't use the Internet whenver I want coz she's yakking on the phone all the time.
Why does everyone has cool grandmas except me?
But apart from all the "can't-do", I still love her to bits.
Hey, she gave me rm100 for my birthday!
Well, actually not just because she gave me lotsa money and presents, but also coz she always pray for my success(I think) even though she did kutuk me when I changed course from electrical eng. to civil eng(long story *sigh*)

No comments: