NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My dinner from Monday til Thursday (since my dad got into the hospital)
Mon: Maggi (no msg)
Tue:Maggi(no msg) again
Wed: Fried kuey teow (packed from the hospital's cafe)
Thur: Maggi
I only had a proper dinner ONCE this week. If I'm staying with my parents, there will be proper dinner. If I'm staying alone, there will be proper dinner too coz my bf always make sure I eat. If I live with my grandma, it's a different story. She doesn't care about eating coz she got a lot of problems(she thinks la), her maid only cook for herself and I want to cook but I can't coz she just love to butt in whenever people cook and comment! I hope she goes back to JB asap coz if she stays here any longer I'll die of malnutrition.

No comments: