NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, March 15, 2010

3 weeks away...

I've just realized...it's only 3 weeks until the end of this semester. My FINAL semester.

IF I pass all the subjects this semester, that is.

If I get RM1 for each time people ask me these questions, I would've been a millionaire by now:

1) Dah keje ke belum?

2) Bila habis blaja?

Answers:

1) Not yet. Still in my final sem.

2) Will be finishing on April 14.

Oh, by the way. I'm getting older too. Physically. Wrinkles under my eye have worsen. And I am no longer mistaken as a schoolgirl. In fact, now people always think I'm married. I got called "Ma'am" and "Puan" very often. People no longer ask me "Form brape skarang?". No, and people doesn't even have a clue that I'm still in university. People always think I'm a career woman. Which is why I've started buying those eye creams that promised it would fights premature aging. So sad right?

If you ask me how I feel about finishing my studies in 3 weeks time, I'd say I have mixed feelings about it. A part of me can't hardly wait. I can't wait to finish all these torturing projects and exams. But a part of me feel sad that my university life is about to end. I'm gonna miss all my friends, my classmates, all the people I've known in Uniten (even including those whom I didn't like!).

Since I know I'll be missing these people once I graduate, I should spend more time in Uniten right? No! During these last weeks as a student, I skipped classes more often than ever. Haha.

Hmm...nevermind, I'll see them at the convocation. Planning to take lots of pictures with every single person I've known in Uniten. I think I better get my makeup professionally done so that I'll look good in my graduation photos. =D

No comments: