NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The jobseeker

Almost all of my classmates had started applying for jobs and some of them even have obtained employment already. And I'm lagging behing in this whole jobseeking thing.

However, yesterday and today I decided to put aside my Integrated final report & Statistics final & final year project and applied for jobs. I browsed Jobstreet for hours last night, but ended up applying for 1 job only. Today I applied for another 3.

So far I've applied for management trainee programs at a telecommunication company, a bank, and at an oil & gas company (errk!). Oil & gas isn't really my thing, but beggars cannot be choosy! Haha. I've also applied for an executive position at an airline company.

Ever since my last disastrous interview, the thought of going to ANOTHER interview scares the hell out of me. All I can do is pray. Please hire me! Please hire me!

No comments: