NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lonely Girl

Lately I have become very lonely. My mum recently got in touch with her friends back in university so she's always out. My dad is busy with work. I don't have any friends. And I rarely see my boyfriend.

Today was no exception. Just another lonely day. When I woke up this morning, I figured that I HAD to do something and get out of the house. So I called my supervisor and asked her if I can collect my draft thesis today. She said my draft thesis is ready to be collected.

Then I looked at the porch and my car wasn't there! Turned out that my dad drove my car to work today coz he sent his car to the service centre. Argh! I called supervisor and canceled the meeting.

Next, I planned to post a video of myself playing keyboard on my blog. So there I was, sitting at my keyboard, playing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga.

This is the starting of the video.

And then I played back the video. There was no sound! Buat penat je main bersungguh2. Somehow my webcam's video recording function does not support sound format or something.

And then I took pictures of myself in Negative mode using my new phone.
And then I laughed at my own pics...Oh God I think I'm nuts.
After the camwhoring session bores me, I decided to practice mock interviews to prepare myself for job interviews (if there's any) in future. Yes, you got that right! I spent almost the entire day talking to myself. I was the interviewer AND the interviewee.
How depressing.

No comments: