NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random

- I'm addicted to bags...It's really a problem and I need to go to a rehab.

- Tried Laksam at Laksa Shack today. It was okay. Not the best though. The gravy is not thick enough for my liking, and they put cucumber and onions and long beans instead of the usual ulam.

-I can't the those MNG bags out of my mind.

-I asked my mum whether her three close friends are working or not. She said, "No. They're housewives like me. We're the desperate housewives." I have a tough time picturing my mum and those aunties as Bree, Gabby, Lynette and Susan.

- I really really like The Body Shop.

- I really really LOVE Mr.Y.

- Just now I finished up a bag of Famous Amos cookies like a pig in front of Mr.Y. How attractive.

No comments: