NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, March 12, 2010

What a great find!

Call me a maths nerd, but I purchased this book today and I'm teling you it's the best thing I've ever bought in the past 3 months? 6 months?

I've been looking everywhere for this book! The Trachtenberg Speed System of Basic Mathmetics. During my internship in April last year, I would read this book at Book Xcess during my lunch hour but since I was always broke, I didn't buy it.

Recently, I finally made up my mind to buy it, and I surfed Book Xcess' website and this book is no longer available! Luckily I managed to get it at Popular Ampang Point today, even though it's twice the price than the one at Book Xcess. I should've bought this book at Book Xcess last time. It was RM17.90 only! =(

Anyway, right now I'm having fun teaching myself the Trachtenberg maths (Trachtenberg was an engineer, by the way). Now I can multiply any huge numbers by eleven without using a calculator!

No comments: